Contact: Margaret Porter at 0411 458 683 or Cherie Drapala at 4681 4325
- The Stanthorpe Branch of Australian Red Cross meets once a month at 9:30am at the Community Room at Stanthorpe Hospital.
- We make and distribute Trauma Teddies to those in need of comfort; some of the teddies stay local - others go travelling and have been used in the flood areas in Queensland (ie Tully, Emerald and Toowoomba).
- We are always grateful for donations of 8 ply acrylic knitting yarn.
- We distribute books and magazines to the patients in the hospital.
- We visit with the sick and elderly in the hospital and nursing homes.
- We make up toiletry bags to be available for people that are admitted in emergency situations to hospital.